Global Sense Voice, a sensible choice for businesses that want cost-effective, carrier-grade enterprise voice services with long-term sustainability in the converged world of IP telephony.
Global Sense Voice is a carrier class voice service that is leading the switch to IP, offering seamless migration from conventional voice to SIP and Geographic Number Portability from other networks. It offers sustained savings on all call charges within South Africa, and is integrated with the largest global voice carrier network.
Global Sense Voice addresses the requirements of your business by offering reliability, high quality, high availability, and competitive termination rates. The solution includes a number of product offerings tailor made to suit your individual requirements. Through trunk-based as well as single line voice services, Global Sense Voice supports all local, national and mobile at exceptionally competitive rates.
The Benefits of Global Sense Voice:
- True per second billing from the first second.
- Competitive call rates depending on call volumes.
- Cisco best of breed equipment.
- Guaranteed capacity.
- Able to accommodate both your current and future telecoms infrastructure.
- Geographic Number Portability (GNP) protects existing marketing investment.
- Improved Call Success Ratio (CSR).
- Improved Answer Seizure Rate (ASR).
- Higher call-back rate.
- Itemised billing allows for easy monitoring of costs.
- Enhances cost recovery.
- On premises or cloud based PBX.